Popular Posts

24 February 2009

Update to Spinach Chorizo and Haloumi Salad

Just a quick update on this recipe.

If you are serving as a main, add extra chorizo and perhaps extra tomatoes. I would suggest 4 sausages, perhaps more if you are feeding hungry people, or people with big appetites. Tomatoes are up to you.

I'm not great with quantities, I normally just throw things together. Therefore publishing how many people a recipe serves is quite a task. I also tend to over-cater and normally have far too much food. So I may be a little conservative in what I publish as an attempt to compensate for that tendency.

So stay with me while I work all of this out and look out for updates to quantities as I experiment and receive feedback.

And thanks to everyone who has been reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment